Soma Massage Therapy is committed to Denton and we want to give back every day — because we know that a healthy and strong community is vital to the health and strength of our clients too!
Each month, Soma sponsors a different local agency and provides tangible goods such as canned food, toiletries, diapers, etc, in order to support that particular agency’s work in our community. We’re counting on YOU to make this work, so please bring an item on their “wish list” this month — even if you don’t have an appointment scheduled with us, you can still be entered to win a free one hour massage just for participating! Thank you for your helping hands!
This month’s Massage-for-a-Cause partner:
Soma Massage Therapy is collecting hygiene packs for recently arrived refugees. Many of these much-needed items on this list are not covered by food stamps or other government assistance, so your support would be a very welcome gift for these newly arrived neighbors.
- bar soap (3 or more bars)
- laundry soap
- liquid soap for washing dishes
- kitchen sponge (package of 2 or more)
- general spray cleaner for counters
- glass cleaner
- RAID spray for wasps or cockroaches (infestations can be very severe)
- paper towels (2 or more rolls)
- washcloths (a package of as many as you can get!)
- shampoo and/or conditioner (larger bottles — not travel size — would be great!)
- kleenex (2 or more boxes)
- body sponge / loofah
- pads or tampons (1 box)
- razors and/or shaving cream
- toilet paper (4 or more rolls)
Do you know of a local agency that could use a “helping hand” from Soma Massage Therapy? Please put us in touch so we can support the good work they’re doing in our community! Contact Amber at email@example.com
Plan ahead for your massage next month! Click here to read about next month’s Massage-for-a-Cause partner and how you can support their work in our community!
Read about our previous partners and our impact on the community here