Plan ahead for your massage next month!
Our April 2018 Massage for a Cause partner is
Soma Massage Therapy is collecting hygiene packs for recently arrived refugees. Many of these much-needed items on this list are not covered by food stamps or other government assistance, so your support would be a very welcome gift for these newly arrived neighbors.
- bar soap (3 or more bars)
- laundry soap
- liquid soap for washing dishes
- kitchen sponge (package of 2 or more)
- general spray cleaner for counters
- glass cleaner
- RAID spray for wasps or cockroaches (infestations can be very severe)
- paper towels (2 or more rolls)
- washcloths (a package of as many as you can get!)
- shampoo and/or conditioner (larger bottles — not travel size — would be great!)
- kleenex (2 or more boxes)
- body sponge / loofah
- pads or tampons (1 box)
- razors and/or shaving cream
- toilet paper (4 or more rolls)
- bandaids (1 or more boxes)
- antibiotic cream
- tylenol (children’s, adult, chewable — you name it!)
Thank you for your helping hands!
We are looking for a Massage for a Cause partner in May! If you know of an organization that could benefit from the generosity of the North Texas community, please contact Amber at 940 241 4490 or firstname.lastname@example.org