Plan ahead for your massage next month!
Our December 2017 Massage for a Cause partner is Health Services of North Texas.
HSNT provides preventive care, well-child and well-adult exams, gynecology, on-site lab testing, education, immunizations and much more. They additionally offer case management, a prescription assistance program, and accept CHIP, Medicaid, Medicare, most insurance programs, and also provide sliding-scale services to ensure that anyone who needs medical care has the ability to receive it!
Please bring one or more of the following items to your massage this month, and we’ll make sure that HSNT receives these much needed items for their clinics and patients. As our way of saying thanks, you’ll be entered to win a free 1-hour massage!
- chewable Vitamin C (1 or more bottles)
- baby aspirin (1 or more bottles)
- Band-Aids (1 or more boxes)
- Santizing Hand Wipes (1 or more cartons/canisters)
- Kleenex (1 or more boxes)
- Warm socks, hats, or gloves (new)
- Tea (1 or more unopened boxes in any flavor)
Thank you for your helping hands!
In January we will be partnering with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Denton County. Stay tuned!