Plan ahead for your massage next month!
Our September Massage for a Cause partner will be the Linda McNatt Animal Care and Adoption Center.
We have adopted four pets over the years, and all of them have come from this amazing shelter. To honor the hard work of the volunteers and all the snuggles that our rescue animals have given us over the years, we’d like to give back!
Bring any of these items to Soma Massage Therapy in September and you’ll be entered to win a FREE 1 hour massage or a Soma t-shirt!
- New or used towels or small blankets (no electric blankets)
- Plain clay kitty litter
- Tennis balls, Kong toys or other sturdy washable dog toys
- Wand-type cat toys and washable plastic ball cat toys
- Natural dog and cat treats
- Quality canned and dry, cat and dog food
Thank you for your helping hands!
We are looking for Massage for a Cause partners in October, November, and December 2019. If you know of a local agency that could use a little support, please send them our way! Contact Amber at firstname.lastname@example.org or 940 241 4490